Sunday, October 21, 2007

candy is dandy




I've been dieting for almost six long abysmal months and have succeeded in losing 32 pounds. I would like to lose 12 more. Almost anyone who knows me would tell you that I can be a paragon of willpower when I want to be. But I'm only human and Halloween -- a day I love second only to Christmas -- is right around the corner. Now I could try to fight the holiday temptations and probably eventually succumb to a Reeses Cup or two pilfered from my son's treat bag and end up subjecting myself to all sorts of massive guilt. Or I could give myself permission to enjoy myself and promise to get right back on the bandwagon the next day. I've chosen the latter. Halloween night will find me curled up with a bag of Hershey's Kisses Candy Corn while enjoying the live six hour Ghost Hunters event at Waverly Hills Sanitorium. Woo hoo! More Halloween candy goodness at X-E


No comments: