Monday, July 19, 2010

psychotic reaction



Our family has always taken Halloween a little more seriously than most so it's not surprising that at least one of our kids would enthusiastically sign up for Universal Studio's Halloween Horror Nights, which is a legendary Halloween institution around these parts.

Personally, I can't stand things that jump out at me so I don't attend very often but, of course, last year I had to go to witness my sweet baby girl shoot a machine gun at unsuspecting victims while dressed as Chucky, the evil and murderous doll from the movie "Child's Play." Makes a Mom proud.

I snapped a quick picture which isn't too good because of all of the fog they were pumping into the building -- but in case you did attend, I thought you might enjoy seeing the sweet face behind that scary, gun-wielding Chucky who no doubt made you shriek and walk a lot faster.

(And, yes, she has a part for this year, too!)

1 comment:

Diane Laney Fitzpatrick said...

Oh, I love Halloween. My kids have outgrown it, but I don't think I ever will. The Chucky thing is kinda creepy!